Just like humans use essential oils to moisturize their skin, similarly, Argan and Coconut Oil help moisturize, protect, and keep your Dog's Skin and Coat shiny and healthy.
Worry not! These are one of the safest products that help your pup remain healthy in a number of ways. Here is all that you need to know:
Argan oil is made from the nuts of the Argan tree and can be used on humans and dogs to refresh skin and fight dryness. The high concentration of lipids and vitamin E in argan oil makes it so helpful. It is externally applied to dogs' skin and fur to smooth and nourish them.
Benefits of Using Argan Oil on Your Dog:
Argan oil has nourishing and healing powers that dogs can benefit from.
- Argan oil is beneficial for dogs because it moisturizes their skin and coat.
- It also has beneficial antioxidants and anti-inflammatory vitamins e, which reduce irritation and itching on the skin.
- It calms and softens tough paw pads and lessens hair loss on dog skin.
- It can hydrate their skin, restoring it to its ideal condition.
- Argan oil supports moisture to prevent dry skin and keeps the coat and skin smooth.
- It can strengthen their immune function and keep their coats nourished and glossy.
- Vitamin D, which is present in argan oil, helps to produce a strong, healthy coat.
A mature coconut is used to obtain coconut oil and is essential during the winter season to hydrate your dog's furry skin. It contains high content of trans fat and medium-chain triglycerides.
Benefits Of Using Coconut Oil on Your Dog:
- Coconut oil is fantastic for your dog's coat and skin.
- Coconut oil can increase the number of lipids on the surface of the skin in dogs who already have skin problems.
- It is well known to help your pup’s skin heal up with a few skin problems such as Eczema and flea allergies.
- Your dog's coat can look fluffier and shinier with the help of coconut oil.
- Coconut oil, when put on your dog's coat, can help with bug protection.
- It contains many medium chain fatty acids, which hydrate and shield skin protein.
Our Pupadour formula for ALL of our scents include coconut and argan oil to help dogs' skin and coats stay healthy. Both oils are excellent natural cleansers for the skin and coats of dogs. They are entirely pure.